The Best Brain Food, Five Different Ways!
Happy Walnut Day, Warriors! This powerful superfood is full of omega-3 fatty acids which offer strong anti-inflammatory effects plus boost your brain health. Walnuts are also great sources of minerals such as copper and manganese, not to mention they are rich in antioxidants and biotin making them a great food for health hair, skin, and nails.
Now, you could just snack on walnuts to boost your vitamin and mineral intake… but where is the fun in that? Try the recipe ideas below and start seeing the benefits of eating walnuts!
- Add them to chicken salad for a protein packed lunch
- Make banana walnut breakfast bread or muffins
- Make these Hungarian walnut rolls for dessert
- Top your salad with walnuts
- Bake with cinnamon and brown sugar for a sweet treat