Let's Have a Pizza Party!
Happy Friday and Happy National Pizza Party Day! We want to celebrate the healthy way so we put together this list of healthy, delicious pizza variations for you to use this weekend. Bon Appetit!
1. Traditional Veg - Whole grain crust, traditional marinara sauce, whole milk mozzarella cheese, and LOADED with veggies. Try peppers, onions, mushrooms, olives, spinach, zucchini, tomatoes the works!
2. G-Free Greek – Use your favorite gluten free crust, top with olive oil, feta, arugala, and Kalamata olives
3. Light and Lemony – Puff pastry crust, ricotta cheese mixed with lemon zest and 1tbsp lemon juice, topped with thin slices of yellow summer squash and sprinkled with your favorite herbs
4. Eggplant Pizzas – Slice your eggplant into ½ inch slices, top with sauce and cheese and bake for a low carb pizza treat
5. Southwest Flatbread – One naan as the crust, topped with shredded pork seasoned with chipotle powder, cayenne, and smoked paprika. Add black beans, corn, salsa, and a bit of shredded cheese. Bake and then finish with avocado dressing and a squeeze of lime juice.