Friday Fall Countdown - 5 ways to transition your wardrobe
1. Layers! An easy way to transition summer pieces into fall is to add a sweat, scarf, or jacket. Check out this combo from Katsch in Genneseo, IL.
2. Change up your color palette – try incorporating rich gold tones, navy blue, forest green, and soothing earth tones. This arm candy stack is a perfect combination of fall tones!
3. Flannel – fall is the perfect time to rock an adorable flannel button down. Wear it open over top of a basic tank or tee, tie it over a maxi dress, or even wear it buttoned up with a pair of boyfriend jeans and cute flats! Check out these vintage flannels from Mode in Wauwatosa, WI.
4. Distressed or Mixed Metals – get creative with you accessories and opt for a vintage look this fall. Oxidized silver or brass jewelry can dress up an outfit without losing the coziness of your fall look. Try this adorned piece from our fall lineup.
5. Convertible Pieces will help you transition from summer to fall without having to change your entire wardrobe around. Take this piece from Randoons in Winnetka, IL. It can be worn as a scarf or poncho – layered with a cute tank or long sleeve shirt, it will carry you through the changing seasons!