Our Favorite Apps for On The Go Wellness
I know I'm guilty of being attached to my phone, and let's face it, it's hard to disconnect these days! Whether it is for work, school, connecting with friends, or even just running errands, we are constantly keeping an eye on our phones. With these apps, you can turn a bad habit into a wellness tool with just the click of a button!
1. Buddhify - This mindfulness app offers guided meditation recordings for any situation. I love that you can choose what you are doing and how much time you have and it gives you a meditation perfect for you!
2. Elevate - This brain boosting app guides you through different puzzles and exercises to keep your mind sharp. Not only is it a fun game, it gives you goals to meet and praise for reaching milestones.
3. Wholesome Healthy Eating - This food tracking app is a little different than your typical calorie tracker. You choose your foods based on color families and gives you a breakdown of what vitamins and minerals you are getting out of each food.
4. Juice - Want to focus on health in a less mathematical way? Juice helps you skip calorie counting and tracking steps by focusing on rating your health in different areas. The app gives you a sliding scale to rate your stress, sleep, nutrition, fitness, and more. You can track your progress and receive helpful tips based on your ratings.
5. EWG's Healthy Living - This app makes shopping for natural products so much easier! You simply scan the barcode of any item you are shopping for and the app will pull up the EWG (Environmental Working Group) score and even offer alternatives with better scores.