Your Creativity Starter Kit
Now that we know how creativity benefits the body and mind, what do you really need to get started? Here are a few of our favorite tools to get the creative juices flowing!
1. Arteza Watercolor Pencils - Who doesn't love multipurpose products? These colored pencils can be used wet like watercolors or dry like typical colored pencils!
2. Creative Joy Beginner's Acrylic Set - Want to explore painting but not sure where to start? Acrylic paints dry faster than oils and tend to be easier to work with. You can play with adding water, dry brushing, and more with this set as it includes several styles of brushes to get you started!
3. Fujifilm Instax Camera - This modern take on the old polaroid camera is great for trying your hand at photography for fun. The vintage vibe and instant gratification make for a great starter camera.
4. Yoga Poses Adult Coloring Book - This yogi themed adult coloring book is super soothing and may even inspire you to try a new asana! Adult coloring books have been shown to reduce stress and anxiety as well as boost your mood.
5. Prang DAS Air Hardening Clay - Want to try your hand at pottery or sculpture? This clay makes it easy to do at home. Just take a small piece from the resealable container, create your masterpiece, and let it air dry overnight. You can also grab a set of clay tools like this 11 piece set from Darice.
What are your favorite ways to get creative? Share your favorite tools with us on Instagram or in the comments below!